Sunday 23 November 2014

Competition Brief - SYFY - Mindmapping

Overview
While it was clearly stated in the brief that no new shows or films should be suggested, or that we shouldn't refer to any of the past or present shows they have been showing on their channel. I decided to list a bunch of them for reference, as a little reminder as to what is considered part of the sci-fi genre, should I happen to accidentally find myself steering away from it without realising it.


Brainstorming
Brainstorming at this point in time is a little more challenging (Seeing that I couldn't decide on a specific deliverable just yet), though I suppose I could refer to this mindmap for inspiration once I begin sketching out my concepts. I still really need to figure out one product I really wish to work on before the presentation this thursday, yelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment