Thursday 3 December 2015

The Bond of Four - Introduction

Compilation of all the illustrations that I had produced for my old end of year
project.
   Much like my Context in Practice 3 project, I will be working and expanding upon an old project of mine back from my old art academy end year project. 

   Titled the Bond of Four (Though, who knows, I might actually change the title over the next few months as I work on it), the story focuses on four siblings whom are separated from one another at a very young age during a freak storm accident, everything was lost during that fateful night, and that included their little village and even their parents. Fast forwarding to a number of years later, two of these siblings happen to chance upon one other by fate (With one trying to pickpocket the other), only to find themselves going on an adventure to find their two other siblings, whom are about to be caught up in a particularly large political affair between two kingdoms.

   Will the siblings be able to reunite in time before a war is waged? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment