Friday 18 October 2013

Photography Induction 1

This induction gave me a chance to familiarize myself with a Digital SLR camera (I especially needed to be reminded again on what the ISO and apertures settings were for), as well as take in some pretty important health and safety protocols when using any of the camera equipment should ever rent out any of them for future projects.

Since I arrived to this college, I have always been astounded by their up-to-date facilities, and so it was no surprise that I was quite impressed by their photography studios, and their supplies of the latest camera models and equipment (I know this isn't much coming from a photographer noob but trust me on this).

We later on focused on typical photography aspects such as composition, depth of field and lighting once we finally got a chance to try outs our rented SLRs, the biggest pain in the butt for me was constantly switching the ISO setting whenever the lighting was changed, time had passed so quickly though, and I believed that there is still so much we could have done, but at least there is still next week.










No comments:

Post a Comment