Wednesday 3 December 2014

Acting Up - Production - Dope Sheet

Oh my good golly gosh it's been awhile... this has just been such a crazy year (Even compared to last year), and I really am trying to get as much done before I head back for my Christmas "break", so hopefully I can get a tiny bit of animation done before I fly back next friday. But before that, here's a little prep work I still needed to get done. 

I realised that I made a really, really dumb mistake a couple of weeks after our Interim Critique session (Yes, it took me that long to realise it), and that was thinking that I didn't need to lip sync anything I had recorded. Thankfully I quickly solved that issue, by letting Moom "sing" the first part of the verse, the joke will be twice as funny once the audience realises that he really has been lip syncing once the voice begins to put him down in the end.

I also felt that I shouldn't waste anymore time trying to record everything all over again (There were a few issues, but they are probably not that noticeable... I won't say it out loud here so you won't get bothered by it either). But right, here's a dope sheet I quickly drafted out, I'm thankful that this exercise focuses way more on the body animation than lip-syncing (As well as some other aspects):

No comments:

Post a Comment