Friday 15 April 2016

The Bond of Four - Scene 1-2 - Progress

   A part of me really wishes that I actually owned one of those Hannya masks so that I could actually get the perspective right on this thing. For the majority of yesterday, I spent most of my time trying to get the perspective of that mask right, his right arm to look right and figuring out what style of colouring, shading and lighting to use (I based it on references from the Legend of Korra, Berserk and Claymore). But either, way, I say give this one more day before I am finally done with this scene, it was meant to be one of the simpler scenes (Aside from the amount of detail) and I really do need to hurry up and move onto the next scene. I just need to do a few more touch ups on his figure and work on the background (Which I will probably be separating into two separate layers (Cloud and night sky) to give a tiny but more depth for a seemingly still looking scene.







No comments:

Post a Comment