Thursday 19 December 2013

The Classical Elements - Pre Production - Storyboard and Animatic

And finally, I end off my Pre Production posts with the storyboard and animatic, there is not much to say really aside from the fact that I did have thinking up numerous silly (And also painful) scenarios to put my character in, to see which ones would stay in and which ones should be taken out.

First sketched out on posteds

Edited for easier viewing
I struggled a little when creating the animatic (Yes, yes it's embarrassing, go ahead and laugh…), since I am still trying to familiarize myself with Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Flash, in the end I wounded up using After Effects and added in the horribly done sound effects with iMovie. I really wasn't sure how to add in my audio when I was trying out the other programs. I really liked how iMovie had a really simple feature that allowed me to directly record my audio… though maybe the others had that feature too and I just couldn't find it, I am just going to go ponder to myself again… enjoy the animatic!



No comments:

Post a Comment