Thursday 26 December 2013

The Classical Elements - Production - Background Design

Progress has slowed down a lot due to the holidays, and so now I am freaking out a little. Anyway, the background design took a little longer than I wanted it to, and now I'm not sure about which version to go with (The one with the stronger lighting or the more muted one).

In the meantime I'd best get started on sketching out the animation frames.








I decided to go with the original look (Before I destroyed nearly everything with the dodge tool) in the end after discussing it over with a few friends, and before I decided to commence with the animation itself, I thought I'd better extend the background a little more (Especially with the character flying about, the original one just seemed a little too low for its movements).

No comments:

Post a Comment