Friday 31 October 2014

Study Task 2 - Animation Skills Pt 2

Had a brief discussion with my lecturer yesterday and figured out how to fix most of my animations (The only one I left alone is the Turntable animation since the lighting seems alright to me, it after all does show that it is the camera that moves not the object):

Bouncy Balls

I simply removed the deformer guides for the animation, but they are viewable in the working file.



Overlapping

I knew I missed something and that was altering the darn curves in the graph editor, I still have to get use to adjusting the tangents but as usual, I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Well, it should look better now...



Anticipation

Well, it's a lot better than the one I had done for the previous post, but I feel that I might have missed out on a few steps my lecturer showed me during class (I swear I should just videotape his demonstrations next time), at least it doesn't drift off like the other one anymore… also, I figured I'd give the red ball a quick animation so it isn't just laying there idle while the green ball is doing all the work.







Pendulum

Simply polished up the end a little for this one instead of letting it end abruptly like the last one I had posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment