Thursday 21 November 2013

Set, Series, Sequence - Stage 3.1 (Sequence)


I decided to keep the story simple for this one, while I really would have loved to make the car seem more sentient by making it go on dates with its own owner (Prance in the fields, go out for milk shakes, watch the sunset, etc) , I feel that I will be squeezing in a lot into just 12 panels, and I really didn't want to make it seem too rushed. 

Panel 1: Character happily whistles as it takes a stroll
Panel 2: It passes by a large glass window
Panel 3: Just as it nearly disappears completely from sight, it turns its head sharply and looks in
Panel 4: Suddenly it presses its face against the glass to have a better look of what caught its eye
Panel 5: Close up of back of car
Panel 6: Close up of front of car
Panel 7: Overview (In all its shiny glory)
Panel 8: Character falls in love with it
Panel 9: Slamming the doors open, the salesman inside turns its head in surprise from the sudden entrance
Panel 10: Character suddenly shoves money in the salesman's face
Panel 11: Character practically jumps at the car, as if wanting to embrace it (Not see, salesman rather warily holds out a hand to main character, telling it to be careful)
Panel 12: Character drives car off, leaving a wiggly looking rainbow in its trail

I think the right choice of medium will make this story look a lot more interesting, as soon as I figure out which one I should go for...

No comments:

Post a Comment