Sunday 24 November 2013

Set, Series, Sequence - Stage 3.2 (Sequence)



I actually made a lot of changes since the last VL post, in fact I think I pretty much redrew the entire storyboard. At times like these, I really need to remind myself that it will never work out if I just rush through something and have it done with, if there's still time especially, I did better do my very best.


I am happy however to go back to the fluffy, lovey-dovey story I had planned on doing originally, though right now, having chosen to go with typography, I am deciding on whether I should have this done digitally or traditionally, either way, both are going to take a lot of time, which I really don't think I have.


Panel 1: Car comes into view

Panel 2: Zooming in, as the car passes by, we see the driver laughing away
Panel 3: We see the back of the car as it drives away, leaving behind a very wriggly looking rainbow trail
Panel 4: Rainbow Screen Phase
Panel 5: Shifts to a field scene, the character coming from the left
Panel 6: Car comes from the right
Panel 7: Both 'embrace' one another, but scene shifts again just before they actually reach each other
Panel 8: Character cleans the car thoroughly (Hence why its seen in various spots)
Panel 9: The two are sharing a shake
Panel 10: Watching a movie
Panel 11: Dancing
Panel 12: Watch the sun set, before all fades to black

No comments:

Post a Comment