Thursday 23 January 2014

Environmental Story Telling - Sketches

Here are the sketches (Compiled neatly together) I did for my Environmental Story Telling Study Task, both warm ups and sketches that would later on be refined for the next part of the assignment. Sadly most of the time the weather did not agree with me, so I really did not have a choice but to take a couple of photos for when I commenced with the refined illustrations. 

Still, while I had the chance to, it was fun sketching these out (Despite how people would sometimes get in the way and how objects would be moved about by others, changing the entire composition for me), I was pleased that I did not have much difficulty when it came to simplifying certain details, and without taking away the overall feel of the place. One of the most wonderful experiences I had was when I befriended two Manchester students after I had drawn them resting during the plane ride back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment