Tuesday 28 April 2015

Food for Thought - Production - Background Designing 3

And here are the backgrounds, I'm sure they will require some tweaking later on when there's time, but for now, I think they are good enough to include within the animation. I also quickly did up a greyscale and sepia version of the Industrial Revolution one for the others to see, if they prefer one of those two, I will quickly fix up a few things (Though I suppose the only issue I have with the monochromatic versions is the fact that it will be hard to see the bread and dough).

Other backgrounds that will probably need to do after this is the other side of the park, blue skies, and just some plain ones for the display of various pretty cakes that Cara and Anna will be illustrating later on, which is thankfully not that much.







No comments:

Post a Comment