Friday 19 February 2016

The Bond of Four - Second Tutorial Session

   It feels nice having Mike and Mat again to help us out for this module (It honestly feel like forever since I have last seen them, to be quite honest), and it was last Friday where I shared with Mike my idea and progress, just as I had with Annabeth and Mat. By speaking to my third and final lecturer, I felt that everything has now been established once and for all, now that all of them have approved of my idea and what I am planning to produce at the very end of it all. While I might have already repeated this in several other posts, it only seems right to keep hammering it into my head so that I don't end up steering off like I normally do. An animation of the utmost quality (I'm definitely going to go all out) of 1 to 2 minute duration and a concept art book will be done for this project. 

   In terms of progress, it was during that same day where the bulk of my script was finished as well as the last of the main character designs. It was from there that we agreed that the very next thing I should be working on is the storyboards and the animatic itself, which I hope to finish over the next week. A few animation tests should be done too if possible, at least for one of the main characters. A few simple scenes will do, just so I can get started somewhere. There are a couple more character designs that I need to finish, but they can be done in between storyboarding and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment