Saturday 6 February 2016

The Bond of Four - Tumblr Blog's Up

   As mentioned in my statement of intent, I will also be posting most of my concept art, animation tests and whatnot on a Tumblr side blog I created for myself, I obviously named it after the series itself (And I am pretty glad that no one had actually taken it).  It seems useful seeing as this will be a series that I hope to continue even after this module ends. There obviously isn't much going on right now (Seeing as I was focused more on the research side in the previous two weeks, and still sorta am, actually), but things will start picking up eventually. I will probably pick a nicer theme for it too eventually, which really won't take long once I get into it. Hopefully, I can get that bit done tomorrow.

   ... This is the shortest post I have made in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment