Saturday 12 March 2016

Extended Practice - Voice Acting 2

   When recording day came, I had a surprisingly fun time. David just told me what sort of tone he had in mind for certain lines and was overall a pretty patient voice director, and only one or two lines were altered or removed completely from the script. And while I ended up losing my voice by the end of it (David ended up buying me a bottle of water halfway through), it was a great experience, putting my heart into each line and just trying to figure out what was the best pitch and whatnot. And I certainly enjoyed all the screaming I had to do for it... but, not the falling (There were scenes where Millie would faint and collapse), sometimes there's a limit on how much you need to get into these things. I actually really can't wait to hear it on the animatic this coming Thursday.

   Also, if I am required to re-record some lines after that, I certainly do not mind doing so (Obviously all for the sake of getting a job done properly)... especially since I was well aware that I was struggling with the last few lines due to losing my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment