Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Bond of Four - The First Storyboard and Other Stuff

   This storyboard is a travesty, and with so many changes having been made when I started on the animatic, I almost thought that there wasn't any point in even including it here... but then I remembered that we needed to show our progress and so... here you go, here are all the posted notes I painstakingly rearranged so that it would make some sense if you squint closely enough. Again, a lot of scenes were either changed or cut out completely. The final scene however was never storyboarded and was instead directly animated into the animatic itself. A lot of scenes were simplified too as it would eventually go over 2 minutes (I was really trying to stick to a minute, but that would really be pushing it with all these necessary scenes that I really needed to keep in).


I figured I might as well include some of the sketches I did way back
to get the creative juices flowing. I hope to do more actually so that I can
include them in the concept art book.

   Here you will see some sketches I did of Lee Jin as I played around with her relationship with Prince Jubei, Prince Jubei's appearance has also been updated here when compared to the color concept I did of him, his eyes are no open and his hat is a little different. There are also some studies of how Ayame handles her weapons, which I did around the same time I was storyboarding concepts of the fight sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment