Friday 16 January 2015

Acting Up - Post Production - Final Critique Session

My peers and lecturer as always, were once again incredibly supportive, helpful and sweet during this morning's final critique session, my heart was beating furiously with each amazing piece of work I saw from my classmates, and a part of me really wished that I didn't need to show my own hideous piece...

Hopefully I can get the following things fixed and/or polished:
  1. Fix the jumping once again (Make him bend down before leaping up into the air) and landing (Show some more gravity, the knee of the foot that he lands on will bend once he lands back down), give it more anticipation (How on earth could I forget that?).
  2. Fix the frames where the prop goes through his body (That's the problem when you animate with a long prop, heh).
  3. Fix that darn sliding foot issue, it will be too hectic to make him move his entire body so that his one foot will stay in the same place, so simply make the one with the least weight lift up for repositioning.
  4. Make Moom drop faster near the end, on his knees perhaps?
  5. The moonlight still bothers me, might double check on that before re-rendering.
  6. Title image is oddly pixilated, might replace it.
On the bright side, people seemed to like my singing, the setting and how Moom swung his prop... Or maybe they were just being nice... shutupshutup!

I am sick to death at the sight of this animation, but I must do what needs to be done. Hopefully, I can get this all fixed up by tonight so I can get it re-rendered over the weekend.

Since I will be getting a lot of things fixed, I might as well post up what I initially thought (Well, had hoped), would be my finished animation:


No comments:

Post a Comment