Tuesday 4 November 2014

Acting Workshop

If most workshops were as fun as this one was, I would probably attend a whole lot more of them. This little workshop just felt like such a stress reliever, being able to do some simple improv and acting before we started on filming our video reference for our animation.  I know I made an absolute fool of myself (God I felt like I was acting like Michael Scott during his own improv classes), but I just couldn't stop myself from overacting, and I deeply apologise to those who were there for all the screaming and door slamming, and I thank you so much for the pity laughs that I received. 

After that workshop ended, we then spent the remainder of our class trying to record our reference for our animation, I also wish to apologise to the class below us for all the noise I caused when handling my prop (I'm so, so sorry…).

So I figured that I should just post all of them on here for easy viewing (As embarrassing as they are), even if I messed up in all of them, and thank you Danique for helping me out:







No comments:

Post a Comment