Sunday 23 November 2014

Compeition Brief - Macmillan Children's Books - Mindmapping

While I was getting some mindmapping done for my main brief, I figured that I might as well get some done for this brief too, thankfully it was a lot less stressful as compared to the other brief I had chosen and was in a weird way, a sort of break from my main one. All the information presented in the two mindmaps below are pretty straightforward, and it was easy figuring out what direction I wanted to take during the brainstorming one.

Overview
Brainstorming
Choices are a little more limited in terms of style as this is still clearly aimed at kids, despite how the brief attempts to make it sound like they are targeting this at the parents and gift givers, but thankfully abstract was never really my thing to begin with (Though a lot of abstract and conceptual works really do have the most amazing colour usages...).

No comments:

Post a Comment