Sunday 30 November 2014

Live Brief - Redstack Asia Pte Ltd - Design Drafts

Despite the fact that there wasn't much time to work on this, my client knew what she wanted and provided me with instructions on exactly what it was that she had wanted to show to her higher up. I was told exactly what to draw for her (And was even told what colour scheme she had in mind), a christmas tree with decorations that were large enough for the promotion information to be inserted in later on.


And so quickly, I did up a rough version to see whether the decorations were large enough for when the text was inserted later on. When she said that it was fine, I polished it just a tiny bit more before passing it onto her to show it to her boss for approval.



Now all I can simply do is wait and see whether they accept the design, and if so, what changes they wish for me to make. In the meantime, I suppose I should consider how much I should charge them for my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment