Sunday 23 November 2014

Competition Brief - SYFY - Overview

Well, this is actually a competition brief, but I was still hoping to do it as part of the 5 briefs alongside the main one I had chosen:

Who
SYFY UK

What
The SYFY channel is no longer seen as relevant, their audience believing that they lack passion in the genre they are clearly meant to represent, especially with the increasing competition that they have to face in recent years.

How
Being an open brief, we have to find ways to get sci-fans to love this channel (Or at least gain some interest in it), suggested ideas are campaigns, events, promotional products or digital products.

When
Deadline is on the 19th March 2015.

Why
Out of the three I had previously chosen, this seems like a brief that is neither too hard or easy to work on, I am somewhat familiar with the SYFY brand as compared to the Whistles brand, and so there won't be as much stress when it comes to researching on it. and seeing that it is an open brief, there are really a lot of opportunities and trying out various ideas. In the end, it really is the best brief that gives me the chance to push myself just a little (Despite how reluctant I am to do so).

No comments:

Post a Comment