Thursday 14 May 2015

Food for Thought - Distribution - Animation Progress 5

So I helped out at the last minute on a few more things, seeing that there was no way that Anna and Cara could finish cleaning and colouring everything, I spent the entire night trying to at least neaten the last 9 files that they have yet to work on, so hopefully these slightly neater sketches can still be used for the animation. Seeing that Cara was already working so hard to edit the animation as well as work on the promotional items, I then helped to colour at least one scene as seen below.





As I coloured the cleaned up lines, I was however a little saddened to find out that the clean up took away quite a bit of the exaggeration that was in the original sketches I did... I will take note of this for future projects however. I also actually wanted to fix up some of their expressions in the clean up versions, but it was going to be a little complicated trying to ask them to pass me their files just so I can fix the eyes or mouth, I could probably ask about it another time if we are still interesting in submitting this for competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment