Thursday 7 May 2015

Food for Thought - Production - A Mixture of Things 1

I did quite a few things over the past two days, and so I believe another little progress report is in order. I will however try to keep things as brief as possible seeing that there are surely many more write ups to come. I needed to adjust the park background for Cara, seeing that it would not repeat itself properly on After Effects, needless to say it took a little while trying to get it look anywhere near right (At least 3-5 attempts), and so I will definitely have to be more careful next time when designing such grounds or walls for future 2D animations.




While Cara and Anna were colouring and cleaning up as many scenes as they possibly could before putting together the final animatic, I continued with sketching out the rest of the animating. I found myself doing a lot of organising too so that we wouldn't get too confused over all the animation files that we shared through our Dropbox accounts (Once Anna had finished cleaning up a scene, I would quickly remove the original file, I am even numbering so that the scenes are all in order).

Having cut out and simplified numerous scenes, I do pray that I will be able to finish sketching out the animations in time and given my mates enough time to clean and colour them all (Again, I will be more than happy to help colour anything later on).


I had a really rough idea on how the title cards would look like (Well at least when it comes to the colour scheme), and so I quickly threw out something to go with the animatic. I am sure a lot of changes will be made later on, but for now, we at least have a starting point that we can easily improve on as we progress.

It's suppose to be CLAPRW but eh, no one will notice.

Animation progress will be written about in a separate post, so see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment