Friday 15 May 2015

Food for Thought - Production - Marketing Materials

I came in early today in hopes of printing out all the DVD Covers, and booklets for Cara, Anna and I, little did I know that I would be spending the next hour or so wasting quite a bit of money attempting to print out the DVD covers in a suitable size for the casing. Strangely enough, Cara's original file turned out a little too smile, and so I made numerous attempts in trying to fix it, despite what seemed like a proper template, the damn thing still wouldn't fit...  until what was possibly the 20th attempt did it manage to fill out the casing decently, it wasn't perfect, but at least it is better than the very first one I had printed out.

The booklets weren't too troublesome at least, especially after my experience with printing my project report for Responsive, the ordering of the pages was easily done. I did do a few tiny tweaks based on Annabeth's feedback (That being the removal of the black border on the back page), and so printed them out a second time.

Below you will see all the failed attempts on the right, and one the left, you will see what I deemed to be alright enough for submission.


At least the poster shouldn't be too much of a hassle to print out...

No comments:

Post a Comment