Tuesday 5 May 2015

Food for Thought - Production - Cara's Storyboards


Cara did a wonderful job on the updated storyboards, and she really did the best she could not to make any of the scenes too complex or time consuming for me to animate, as well as prevented them from being too dull either. I did still however have to simplify or extend certain scenes due to the amount of time we have left, as much as it pains me to do so... I will have to keep body animation as limited as possible for when the characters are speaking, seeing that this will be my first time animating lip syncing frame by frame (I only have had experience in animating lip syncing through Maya, an incredibly different medium).

For now, the situation seems uncertain, but no matter what, I will do my absolute best to animate the most important scenes before this friday. I will see to it that this gets finished no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment