Saturday 12 October 2013

FLIPPING 'ECK Preview

I was working on my flip book assignments for the past two nights, and I wounded up redoing the first two that I had done in class. Thanks to that Basic Photoshop Animating class we had last friday (I am also thinking of redoing the Photoshop animations if I have the time), I finally knew how to compile them together into proper gifs to post on here. 

I have been wondering if there is an easier and faster way to scan in the frames when doing traditional animation  I just can't imagine how long it would take to scan in frames for a five minute animation... But yeah, I can appreciate the fact that I have my own scanner here in my room and that I don't have to head to school every time I need to scan in something. (A scanner is an artist's best friend)

Anyway, I will post up my finished flip book animations in the next "Explore" post, in the meantime, you can just have a look at one of my old ones, I had to remove the first two frames unfortunately since I destroyed them with my coloring attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment