Friday 11 October 2013

Photoshop Frame by Frame Animation

Today's Photoshop Induction class has been pretty productive for me, it is not all that different from traditional frame by frame animation, but once you get the hang of the shortcuts and settings, it is a little easier and cleaner.

I am so glad that I finally figured out how to create gifs, well, really basic ones.  I still need to practice on my Squash-Stretch and Timing-Spacing  principles however, but I just started, it is alright if I am still struggling at the moment. (And I don't think I am doing so bad at the moment...) Once again I say... just keep practicing!

Here are a few ball bouncing exercises I did today in class:








I also did one of Pikachu, but it is far too creepy for the public's eyes (I threw it into the development folder for submission however, just for giggles)…

Update:

After working on a hand drawn pose to pose version, I decided to quickly redo my digital pendulum animation, to show my better understanding of it's speed through the increase and decrease of kinetic energy (Thankfully I also kept that little guide my lecturer drew up on a posted for me!).

Also, I decided to create a better background (Just for aesthetic purposes) for the first bouncing ball animation as well as try to fix that darn shadow. I still have a long way to go when it comes to animating shadows, but I am glad I am actually beginning to familiarize myself with it:

No comments:

Post a Comment