Friday 11 October 2013

Photoshop Induction

Before we tried our hands ons some basic Photoshop animating (As shown in the previous post), last week our lecturer Steven went through with us the basics of said program, even providing us with a printed list of shortcuts each for reference.

I have always remembered how awful I was when it came to digital programs, in fact I think it was my worst subject during that one term in my previous art school, I could not even do a decent masking... I like to think however that I have gotten a tad better since then, though there are still so many features I have yet to come across in this program.

So here are some pretty awful, lame Photoshop pieces I did with images I was supplied with, mostly cropping, compositing and lazy filtering... hope you like them!

Several of the tiny Wall-Es in front were actually colored in a variety of neon colors,
I have no idea what happened to the file I saved...

No comments:

Post a Comment