Tuesday 15 October 2013

Storyboard Progress 3

The workload is really beginning to grow, so I thought I should post the finalized piece (I believe) for my storyboard assignment. 

I ended up redrawing two frames so to prevent one from looking too similar to the other, and to allow a larger view of one other scene, I also believe the changes made gave a better view of how the camera movements would go and a more dramatic presentation of the revelation near the end of the animation.

I also decided to color the directional arrows red instead so that is easier to see for others. Also instead of it being just black and white (Which is pretty cliche for horror-related media), I thought I would give the entire thing a more sepia color scheme, similar to that of old photos and films.


No comments:

Post a Comment