Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pixilation Study Task - Brainstorming

Continuing from that insightful introduction, we are required to create our very own pixilation animation that should consist of at least a minute's worth of frames, we are to pick from three provided relationships (Predator-Prey, Host-Parasite and Parent-Child) in the brief and explore one of them through our animation.

Below are some mind maps and sketches to familiarize myself with the three relationships and how they can be conveyed in a variety of ways, as well as a concept storyboard I did for one of my scrapped ideas:

Predator-Prey Relationships
Parent-Child Relationships
Host-Parasite Relationships

Sketches for all three relationships 
Scrapped Idea for Parent-Child Pixilation 
Stay tuned for more progress as well as which relationship I decide to choose for my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment