Monday 7 October 2013

Storyboard Progress 2

Hey guys, finally uploading some progress for my storyboard assignment, I think I am almost nearing completion, I just need to redraw a few panels, perhaps add more details to some things such as their clothes and add a little more to the descriptions.

I know I made a pretty huge jump since the thumbnail sketches, for that I apologize, haha. Pretty much, this was all done in Photoshop (The drawings that is). I had these quickly printed out and then scribbled down some quick descriptions to go with each frame (Thankfully this is a pretty straight forward storyboard that would have made a straight forward animation short, albeit with dizzying camera angles), also the low quality print gave me an idea on what else to tweak later on...




No comments:

Post a Comment