Friday 25 October 2013

Pixilation Study Task - New Storyboard

I won't be posting the video here, so I decided to put up the next best thing, an updated storyboard that I quickly sketched out last night!

Reasons for changes:
1. It kept raining outside and we were running out of time.
2. We have limited resources (And again time) and so more complicated poses could not be made in the end for the prop.
3. I didn't want to get my friends fatally wounded or killed during the shooting.



Though after drawing this out, I found it to be a tad unnecessary since a lot of the scenes remained the same… oh well.

I will also be adding in a few little extra things into the video before handing it up, just to make it more presentable and even more enjoyable to watch later on. Also I might be taking out some frame, some scenes need to be a lot faste.

No comments:

Post a Comment