Friday 25 October 2013

Photography Induction 2

Warning, photo spamming up ahead, though it's still better than reading large blocks of texts I suppose...





Unfortunately I was pretty brain dead for this class since I didn't sleep well the night before (I am so, so sorry Sam! I really was interested in what you shared with us today!) , but honestly I felt that we got to try out a lot more things this time round, messing around with the continuous shooting mode was especially fun:




Sadly I wounded up forgetting a couple of things, so for most of the induction I was messing around with my settings before taking each photo, hoping I would just get something good (I was really too embarrassed to ask Sam for help…).


I wasted a lot of time trying to remember what settings were for what...


And this is the best I got before I just gave up and moved on.


And a couple of photos turned out… green.


After awhile, a couple of us decided to start on our Study Task, several times I had to stop and delete a number of photos as the RAW format quickly took up a lot of memory, also I was a dunce and forgot to format the camera at the very beginning.



In the end though, I think I managed to get a couple of alright shots! And I think my friend and I have a little idea for a future pixilation project after messing around constantly with the items we brought for the photo taking (Hint hint, it involves the second last photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment