Friday 27 February 2015

Food for Thought - Pre Production - Gantt Chart



I put together a rough Gantt Chart after today's session so that my teammates and I can refer to it over the next few months. Initially, I tried making one on Excel, but it proved to be too much of a hassle (Or maybe I am just that tired...) and so I made one through Smartsheet instead. It definitely made things a whole lot easier, though I wish they had some colour options so that I could decorate it a bit like I normally do with the schedules I make in Excel.

Hopefully, we can at least get all of our concepts confirmed (Characters, backgrounds, etc.) by the end of next week, so that we can finally commence animating over the next few months (And there will definitely be a lot of animating). We wish to shorten the animation to a more suitable duration, and have already been deciding on what scenes to cut out (So this task should not take too long). I decided to at least give a month in recording the voices, as we still need to confirm our voice actor for Cake man, as well as pick a good day for him to record his lines for us.

Obviously this schedule will not be followed to a T, and if my teammates wish to make any changes, they can do so with the link I provided to them through our Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment