Wednesday 11 February 2015

Food for Thought - Pre Production - Moodboards 1

Still putting together some more mood boards to share with my group mates. Anna and Cara have already gathered so much gorgeous works to inspire us in such a short period of time, and already pinned most of them on our Pinterest food board, but I need to do my part too in the research gathering. While they most definitely gathered some wonderful examples from Studio Ghibli films, I feel that I need to share my own sources of inspiration with them.

While I was planning to just put one or two images from each example, I felt that some examples just needed one board dedicated entirely to them. This pretty much happened when I started gathering works done by Natasha Allegri, it was just too difficult to pick just one or two (The colours that she use and brush details are just wonderful) and so, she ended up have half an A3 board dedicated to her.

Works from Natasha Allegri, Stevens Universe and
The Misadventures of Flapjack and Captain Knuckles

And the same thing happened with a few other examples... such as "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and their eye opening credits. I will try my best not to do this with the other mood boards though, otherwise I will probably end up posting at least 20 of them.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Hopefully, I can finish up the other mood boards by tomorrow, or at least 80% of them. I also better quickly pick ten european desserts before this friday so that we can finally confirm our idea. Anna and Cara definitely need as much time as possible to get the storyboarding done before our first critique session, which really isn't too far off.

This Friday is going to be off the hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment