Friday 6 February 2015

Food for Thought - Pre Production - Putting Together a Team

I have such a good feeling about this...
As I already had a pretty good idea on what type of animation I wanted to work on (AKA, 2D, because I felt that I haven't done enough of that despite how that is my most familiar form of media to use when animating), it wasn't too difficult figuring out who I wanted to work with on this big project. 

And once we were reminded of our briefing yesterday by one of our lecturers on Wednesday (Sorry, I know that sentence sounds really weird), I quickly made haste and went to ask some of my fellow 2D enthusiasts to work together with me, and I'm still just so giddy over the fact that they had agreed!


While I of course am aware that there could be possible conflicts between us in the coming weeks (There's no escaping there I am sure), I hope to do my very best to avoid it as much as possible, and keep my teammates happy throughout this project, and to make sure that they enjoy this experience. We have already planned to make a Facebook group to keep in contact with one another when we are not able to meet together in person (While I did mention meeting on Skype, we can probably make use of that much later on).


Hopefully we don't end up wasting too much time fangirling over animes and video games, though this would be a good opportunity to finally bond with them during this module.


Anyway, we have since then agreed to name ourselves "The Nerdlords of Love and Justice".




I have however also offered my services to the other groups (While a part of me feels that this is already overkill seeing how huge the workload already is, I couldn't help myself as I felt that this would be once again most beneficial for my portfolio), but we will see whether they will require my aid in designing concept art or storyboards for them... 

I suppose it's a good thing that I'm not heading home for the April holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment