Tuesday 10 February 2015

WWF - Brainstorming

Aside from writing up that contract that my partner and I will have to sign this Thursday, I quickly did up some mindmaps as usual to better the absorb the information on both the module brief and the brief and my partner and I chose (Because there is quite a bit of information to take in from both despite how straight forward it all sounds at first).

As well as a little mindmap listing down various references and inspiration we can use for what we intend to create in response to the brief. From there, I will put together at least 1-2 moodboards that we can refer to when we develop the tone and art style of the animation.
Overview for Module Brief
Overview for Chosen Brief
Brainstorming

During the first session, we were already pretty set on creating a stop motion piece (As it would be less time consuming as compared to doing a hand drawn piece, also, this would give us the opportunity to use the Dragonframe software we were introduced to quite awhile back), but I did list down other types of animation methods to show that we have considered other options. The same went for what topic we should primarily focus on based on the WWF report, especially since there was so many information provided in there.
In the meantime, my partner will be properly dissecting the WWF report to extract more helpful information that we could focus on for the design response. And hopefully by this week's session, we will be able to confirm our idea and start storyboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment