Thursday 26 February 2015

Food for Thought - Pre Production - Putting Together the Pitch

I don't think I would have used Pinterest and Behance as much as I did until I started working with Anna and Cara, nor would I have learnt about the online presentation making feature that Google Docs had, it definitely made putting this Pitch together so much easier (I can't imagine how awful it would have been if we had stayed at school till 9-10pm (What time does school close anyway?)).

We still needed to finish up on a few more concepts and animation tests, and so we definitely needed to go our separate ways for the time being before we could put them altogether in our presentation. And so once again, thank god for Google Docs.

It was such an interesting experience just seeing what the others were doing with other slides while I worked on mine, whilst chatting with them too about what should be adjusted and whatnot in the chat box. Sure, the connection was a little wonky at times, but it was nothing that got in the way of our preparations.


Strange as it maybe, we even enjoyed ourselves working through here. You are probably getting sick of me for saying this every time but I really am glad that I decided to work with Anna and Cara, this has been the most wonderful experience so far.

Cara and I synchronising as one yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment